Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updates

I am so disappointed in myself...I have been HORRIBLE at keeping this blog updated...Here are some current pics:




Anteneh in a rare moment....being alone with Mommy-Grace was at school and Luke was napping so Anteneh and I made corn casserole AND an apple pie! It's amazing how much more enjoyable it is to spend time with your kids one on one!!!


This is Grace, Daryn and me on the first day of school right before we drove her to Kindergarten for the first time!!! I didn't even cry...so proud of myself...oh, yeah-and her too:) haha...She had on her little horse shirt and black and pink cheetah print backpack (that was a Grandma purchase!) with a fresh horse folder in there...

And here is Luke enjoying a nice blue Popsicle poolside at our friends' house Saturday...
Grace had her first soccer practice Saturday, too, and scored a goal! The only other goal scored was by the coach's daughter who played last year...Grace was VERY excited...it felt good to sit on the sidelines and cheer for her-even if it was only a scrimmage:)

No comments: