Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, so much has happened! I am so bad about keeping up with it...I know I'm a bad blogger, Tracey:) Here is a picture of Anteneh with his new baby cousin, Jocelyn Elizabeth Clements! She was born September 21...I got to be there for it...amazing...after watching my sister go through labor, she finally had to have a C-Section but Jocelyn was healthy and everyone recovered well...now, with my sister on maternity leave, we get to see Jocelyn every day!This next picture I just LOVE...it's my sister holding Jocelyn while she looks at our grandpa...Grandpa Chapin turns 92 this summer! Dad picked him up from the nursing home so he could spend Thanksgiving with the family...Anteneh in his chick magnet suit. (Don't lose respect for me, BFF in FL)
And Grace decked out in her Thanksgiving pilgram garb that she made in her kindergarten class!And last but certainly not least is my adorable hubby reading Curious George to the kids...how cute is this picture?!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great series of pictures of your family. I was hanging out to see when I'd see another post of your adorable son. I have to say, I read your letter to your son about the meeting with his bio Mom ... and if you knew me, you'd appreciate this comment even more, but I had decided that it was the most beautiful letter I'd ever read. It took me over 1/2 an hour to read it 'cause I used a box of tissue to wipe my eyes so that I could see the next work to read. Unbelievably written and it made you feel like you were right there sitting with you all experiencing this amazing exchange of emotions and words. You are truly blessed and I only hope the my time will come soon and it will be amazing as well.

Blessings,
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your sister looks great! You'll have to tell her I said Hi! I miss her and Levon. That Jamaica trip was awesome!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! you blogged!!! I will always be your "BFF" when you don't blog but I will ALWAYS give you a hard time too!