
Look at those adorable children!
Cute Easter boys...
This picture is so sweet...It looks posed but really they were just standing there and I told them to turn and look at me...Grace looks so old!
Everyone mom's worst nightmare...her son coming out of the house to hunt for easter eggs at grandma's wearing a black and red batman costume.....ahh! He's in this costume for all the big family pictures with the cousins! haha...and we forgot the easter baskets so the kids had to use paper bags! Oh, well...they had fun...even though 2 seconds after this picture was taken it started to sleet!
Today I took the boys to the Newburgh, "Fortress of Fun"...it's a big wooden maze like castle in a park...By, golly-if it won't get warm around here, we are going to play out side anyway and PRETEND it's warm! Even if I have to bundle up and sit under a blanket while I watch the kids play at the park! The boys brought their swords and played "knights"...one of their favorite things to do...here they are crossing the bridge, ready to fight the dragon!
OMG! I LOVE this picture...Anteneh had never been on a play bridge before and was scared b/c it was shaky-so, Luke put his arm around him and helped him across while he told him they were brave...(tear to my eye)
Looking down through the tire tunnel!



3 comments:
What great Easter pictures!!! Looks like you all had fun and yeah the weather wasn't very nice but it was still a great day!! The kids have grown since we saw them. I hope when we get our daughter home from Ethiopia we can get together again!!
Debbie
i love Grace's dress!!! She's growing up so fast! before you know it, she'll be wearing Mary Kay. :) Nikki
I love your cute blog! You have such a sweet family! Miss you!
Post a Comment