Sunday, April 27, 2008

WELCOME SPRING!

We are so excited for spring!!! I have taken probably a hundred pictures in the last few weeks! First, here are some pictures of the kids and I planting flowers in the mailbox planter...we did pansies out there
and then the kids each planted their own flowers and Grace and I planted thyme (to attract butterflies) and basil...oh, I can't WAIT for tomato mozerella salad with fresh basil from our garden! And we planted a big (for us) garden with cherry tomatoes, big tomatoes, red peppers, green peppers, poblano peppers, brocolli, red leaf lettuce, red onions, eggplant, banana peppers, zuccini, cucumber, and watermelon! Ah! I'm so excited to see it all come up...

Anteneh planting the flower he got at their preschool fieldtrip to Kroeger's Nursery...
Grace planting her thyme to attract her much desired butterflies and therefore caterpillers...
Luke, working hard to till up the garden for mommy
Joceyln (wearing SPF 45) watching her cousins planting
The cute little sign Densie gave me
My boys working hard!
Anteneh releasing a tadpole into the pond at Kroeger's Nursery
Another field trip shot-LOVE THIS PICTURE! See Luke in the background?

3 comments:

Cary and SarahTucker said...

thank you for sharing your story. I just came across your blog....how has the last year + been with Anteneh? We are new to the adoption process.....just filled out some info and we want to adopt from ethiopia. We are interested in a toddler - like Anteneh's age when you adopted him (we have a 3 year old). We have bio, 6 and 8 year old girls. would love to hear how everything has gone and any insights. thank you. cary

Debbie said...

I love your pictures!! They are aweome and everyone looks like they are having fun!!!

We don't have a referral yet but we are hoping soon, how long did you all wait for one with Anteneh?

Debbie

Sara and JC Trombley said...

We'll be moving to a new house soon...you guys wanna come up to Indy and do my landscaping? :)