Thursday, May 22, 2008

Anteneh's Humor

Brooke: "Dinner's ready! Everyone wash hands!"
(boys race for the bathroom...Anteneh of course beats Luke, like usual.Luke collapses in a pitiful heap on the kitchen floor-disappointed Anteneh again was faster than him)
Brooke: "Anteneh, I know you are fast but do you mind letting Luke go first this time? You always seem to get there first"
Anteneh: "OK..." (begrudgingly)
Daryn: "Anteneh, you know what the bible says about being first? It says the last shall be first and the first shall be...." (waiting for Anteneh to finish the sentence)
Anteneh: "ME?"

Hahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me chuckle. Soooooo many times I have started making the sound of a word and my students just repeat the sound and nothing else follows. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT?

Ali from NY

Debbie said...

hehe Smart boy!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute!!! Anteneh is a witty little fellah! :) That's something for the lifebook! :D