
Well, Anteneh had his very first Christmas and it was great! Here are a few pictures...
Anteneh playing with his new tool kit on Christmas morning...
My kids' new cousin, Jocelyn, at her first Christmas!
Luke opening his tool kit on Christmas morning...
Grace in her new cheetah hat and purse...she is SO into Cheetahs right now!



3 comments:
I looOOve Graces cheetah stuff. I'm into it too and I'm not school-age!! Anteneh looks great, I love his smile and loved that you posted all these pics. I fell in love with him when I read the letter that you wrote him about meeting his mother.
All the best and blessings,
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com
How cute!!! I love the pictures of your kiddos!!! It looks like everyone had a great time!!!
Want to meet again sometime???
Debbie Wankel
I LOVE your front door!! How perfect for X-mas. It looks like it was a time enjoyed by all. 8^)
Post a Comment