
As any parent knows, each of your kids has a special place in your heart and there are special activities you kind of save for THAT child...one of the things that Luke and I do together often is make bread-my favorite pictures of him are often when he's kneeding (actually PUNCHING) a big ball of dough! Here he is one morning, still in his jammies, making bread...someday his wife will be really impressed that he knows how to make whole wheat dinner rolls!

This is a picture of the kids with their cousin, Jocelyn...how funny are her little high waisted jeans! Haha
2 comments:
How cute!! I love the video of Jocelyn. Wow I don't make bread as much as I should! I have a bread maker I could use that too!! But I don't. It is great you are teaching Luke how to do that. He looks like he is having fun!
Debbie
What a beautiful bunch of kids. Love following your story.
Post a Comment