So, in keeping with rules of the game, I'm supposed to post the 6th picture from my 6th picture folder:
That is Luke, my 4 year old, with his kitty, Cookie, in his blankie...that cat puts up with a lot but the kids are generally pretty good with him. They love animals!
I'm going to be honest here...that was not accurate b/c that was my 5th folder...I don't have a 6th folder b/c i just moved the old pictures off my computer...so, here is the 6th picture out of the 6th folder in my "fall 08" section..the only section with 6 folders...are you confused yet?
This picture is of the 5 of us at the wedding of one of my old "young life girls", Claire. Taken by our GOOD friend, Emily Bacon. We almost used it for our Christmas card this year (even though it's not my fav of me-I look half naked cause Luke's covering my dress and I'm glowing white-especially next to Anteneh and my husband who had just arrived back in the US from a Caribbean island-do I sound incredibly vain or what?) A few things about this picture: the dress I had on was $6 on clearance in 1998. I bought it for a sorority dance-haha...am I frugal to still have it and actually WEAR it to a wedding 10 years later or what? Either that or crazy b/c it was full spandex-HAHA! Actually, I don't think it looked that bad. I crack myself up. Anyway, this was a really special wedding. Claire was one of my closest girls when we were doing ministry with high school girls...Daryn baptized her when he baptized me in 2002. It was a beautiful wedding and so special to see her getting married! She had the coolest thing at her reception...it was a candy bar...at your spot was a little bag to go up and get candy from a table that had HUGE class jars filled with her fav candies while everyone waited for the bride and groom to arrive...it was so cool. the kids ate way too much. And to further mess up this game, I'm not tagging people b/c I don't even know if I know 6 more bloggers who haven't done it-haha. Sorry, Megan!



No comments:
Post a Comment