Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dirt Pies and Fun

I never know what the boys are going to get into when I let them out of the cage-oops-I mean, let them outside. haha.

Yesterday it was very windy and some old flower pots got blown over leaving potting soil all over the back porch. Of course, what else is there to do with dirt besides....


Check out Anteneh...Have you ever seen such boney legs on a kid!? I love it!

I have been such a slacker blogger...here are some pictures from Grace's 7th Birthday Party, too...



2 comments:

Becky - Mission 1:27 Ethiopia said...

Brooke,
I hope you don't mind that I've posted a link to your blog on our blog. I'd love for as many of our adoptive families as possible to get to share in the journey of other adoptions for Ethiopia!
God's best blessings,
Becky
Adoption Ministry of YWAM - Ethiopia

Andy Traub said...

Nice catching up on the West's world. You guys are doing a fabulous job raising fabulous kids that will most definitely bless this world. Keep up the good work. Hey, do you have an e-mail I can send you my enewsletters to? shoot me a note to andy@traubfinancialcoaching.com - This week's newsletter is a special Marriage edition so I thought you'd want to see it! Blessings - Andy & Family