Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Come on! Get Your Head in the Game!

I got very wrapped up in working today and let the boys wander a little...sometimes this is not a good idea. In fact, most of the time I get sidetracked with work, it means trouble for two misteivious 5 year olds...but today this is what I found when I went out to the garage.

Anteneh LOVES this song from High School Musical (my kids have never even seen the movie but love the soundtrack). He makes me laugh-he and Luke get SO SERIOUS about this song when they play basketball. I wish Luke would have kept dancing. They had this whole court area set up and were both bouncing balls...haha

2 comments:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

That is awesome. 2 boys after my own heart! So what if I do the same thing in my garage? :)

Brooke W said...

haha-Sara-I can totally picture you doing this :)