Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation

The boys graduated from preschool Tuesday night. It was so cute! They stood there with their graduation caps on and recited their 16 bible verses they memorized this year, sang their songs, and did all the hand motions. So cute!


A few samples of Grace's photography:


Unfortunately I missed when Anteneh began talking. I hit record too late...but you can still hear his voice for most of it!

2 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

Congratulations! In a few years that will be college gowns they are wearing!

I think I found your site searching "missions" one time. Don't you guys do some mission work? Or work with foreign adoptions? We are looking at work with Ukranian/Russian orphanages (my high school daughter is doing a fund raising program for them now).

Anyway, hello again. If you get a chance, visit Family Fountain.

Debbie said...

How cute!!! Can you believe they are that big? Heidy graduates this years too, from Pre school!!

Debbie