Thursday, April 12, 2007

Anteneh's New Pictures

We just got Anteneh's pictures done...aren't they cute!? I love them...Grace and Luke were OVERJOYED that they didn't have to get theirs done! Haha! For some reason, my kids hate getting their pictures taken-I'm sure Anteneh will catch on soon that it's the thing to do-hide your face most of the time the camera is trying to get a shot...you may think that I'm a paparazzi mom now, but if they were willing more often to let me take their pictures, we'd have even more shots of the three of them...
Well, I just got home from my Florida visit with Tracey-it was incredibly relaxing-we got pedicures AND she surprised me with an hour long deep muscle massage at a REALLY nice spa...ummm....EVERY stay at home mom needs a friend like Tracey! Heehee...Besides the group of 10 hunters dressed in camo on their way to a big hunting trip who had been drinking for 4 hours prior to sitting all around me on my first flight and bothering me(was that a major run on sentence, or what?), it was a GREAT trip! Haha...Thanks, Trace!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow! I can not get over how adorable he is! I have a blog request for you if you get the chance... how is the communication working out in your family since English is probably not Anteneh's first language? (Please forgive the request, I am adopting a 4.5 year old and am terribly curious)

Sara and JC Trombley said...

That smile is the cutest! I bet it's gonna get him out of all kinds of trouble.