
Well, I have to tell everyone I am so thankful for the great bedwetting advice! Maybe I am just missing it but I can't figure out how to send a personal email to the people who leave blog comments so I'll just thank everyone like this...We tried Goodnights last night and it went well..I went ahead and took both boys to pee at 11pm and Anteneh had peed in the goodnight pants so I changed him to dry ones (but didn't have to change the sheets-yippee!) Then, he was dry in the morning...well, they have already saved me. I think I will keep taking them at 11pm, anyway-b/c it raises the chances that he will wake up dry and it's not too hard to do that before we go to bed...so, thanks for all the advice, everyone...I'm actually surprised there's anyone left who reads this blog...it's been literally 2 weeks since I posted any pictures...maybe other people are more committed readers than me b/c I have to see pictures when I read or I can't pay attention...I'm like a little kid!
Speaking of thanks, I am so thankful for those people who showed me a good birthday, despite Daryn being out of town...of course, he did a pretty good job being out of the country and all:) Here is my award speech: First of all, I'd like to thank God b/c through Him all things are possible (even a good birthday w/ no husband to pamper me)...I'd like to thank my mom who sat with the kids while I got a message...I'd like to thank Jina for making my message possible and my hubby for setting it up...I'd like to thank my amazing mother in law for hosting the kids for dinner while I shopped with my great friend, Cassie...I'd like to thank Cassie for her priceless decorating advice...and I'd like to thank Jamie, her husband, for having his famous Rachel Ray Southwest Salmon ready for us when we had spent enough and were ready to come home...(we got to her house and he was slaving over the stove-now THAT is a man in love with his wife!) and I'd like to thank the fans...OH...wait a minute...this is not an acceptance speech...heehee...Oh...and I'd like to thank my great friend of 10 years, Tracey, because despite only living in the same town as me for less than 2 years of our friendship, she manages to always be there when I need her...when I need to bust into tears or go on a soapbox about something. And she is still friends with me even though I eat her animal friends and even feed them to my kids haha...-maybe someday I'll be a veg, Trace:) Love you...
Here is another randomly placed picture to make my blog more exciting! It's one of my all time favorites!



2 comments:
brooke, this is what you should have written in the p.s. section:
I would like to give a big thanks to my best friend, tracey, of 10 years for forgetting to call me on my birthday and for being an idiot and thinking my birthday was the day after the 4th of july. I have been without my husband for 2 weeks and all I needed was a little support from my friends. well, my real friends called me and made sure my day was special. you really stink as a friend and I am glad you have a birthday after christmas.
Your dog's name is cool. I've heard that name in a Beastie Boys song. Is that where it's from?
Post a Comment