Friday, July 6, 2007

My Great Friends

I can't believe I haven't done this yet...I have a few friends with some great home businesses that I need to mention...
Tracey, my best friend since high school, started a business years ago making hand embroidered baby clothes. She has since expanded her inventory and does toddler clothes and lots of cool accessories...Everything is hand stitched with your baby's name or the phrase that you pick out...She has had her stuff in Pregnancy Magazine, and The Pregnancy Buyer's Guide, amoung many other places...and listen to this: Adam Sandler's little baby girl even wears one of Tracey's onsies! On the VH-1 top celebrity kids' show, Sandler's baby was shown wearing the onsie that someone had Tracey embroider! Here is the website: www.tinysprouts.com . Another great thing about Tracey's business is that she does every piece by hand-she hand dyes the pieces and stitches them herself. And she gives 10% of all sales back to VERY worthy organizations like Feed The Children, The Global Fund, and March of Dimes. You can read more about them on her website.

Another friend who has a very cool home business is my friend from back in 6th grade, Kendra! When I moved to a new school, she was my ONLY friend. Well, she is a mommy now and she began a business called Once Upon a Family...she is an independent consultant and sells incrediblely beautiful items that help you create and keep traditions in your family and just help families grow closer and stay close. It is kind of hard to explain-you just have to check it out. Her website is www.legacyofblessings.com . One thing I purchased was the Family School Records book. You fill it up as the years go by with report cards, awards, and special projects your kids bring home from preschool to college. It's so nice. Many of her items help you do things you always say, "oh, I'll do that" but never actually do. Like saving things they bring home from school. If you don't have a place to put those things, you won't do it or else you'll do it and not remember where you put those things! Haha...Spend some time on her website...there's a ton of great stuff!

No comments: