I had forgotten I had even submitted a picture to this contest until a blog friend of mine told me she had voted for our picture!
The contest is for the 2008 Readers' Choice Award picture for Adoptive Families Magazine. If anyone wants to vote for us, go to Adoptive Familes 2008 Readers Choice Award Contest and you can find our picture in the "Most Viewed" category labeled Anteneh, 3, Ethiopia. I'm excited now! You have to click on the picture then click "Vote as Favorite".
Don't be confused if you see something that makes it look like the voting is closed...that is for the 2008 photo contest (winners picked by editors)...this is for the Readers' Choice so it's a different contest...
Please vote! Maybe I'll win a new camera or a trip to Hawaii...probably not but it would be cool to see our picture in the magazine!
You know, this picture is very special to me b/c it's only 3 months after we brought Anteneh home and it shows the bond that the boys already had...and it's the first time Anteneh saw the ocean...I should have submitted it in black and white...it's evern cuter like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I voted! good luck!
I voted!!!
Debbie
voted! You guys are crushing them! I hope you win! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment