Monday, November 3, 2008

Anteneh's Birthday


Well, I posted Halloween without posting anything about Anteneh's Birthday! Here are some pictures...this first one is one of my favorite pictures of him. It captures his personality just perfectly-a mischievious smile. It was taken while we were all singing Happy Birthday to him...I love how unposed it is...it's just Anteneh's personality-fun loving. This next shot is Anteneh just posing with the 'grown up' cake! I made low sugar vanilla minicupcakes with sprinkles for the kids and a black forest cake for the adults...This last picture is of Grace and her teammates after their last soccer game this year...she had such a great time playing and really improved over the season! Her team was called the Rowdies...and they won all their games this season except one!Grace is in the middle...the tallest one, of course! The girl on the far left-well, her dad is 7feet tall and Grace is taller than HER! I have no clue where Grace gets her height.

No comments: