Sunday, November 16, 2008

When the Cat's Away

Grace and I spent the afternoon Christmas shopping at Target and came home to find this: This is not a posed picture. They were all three snoozing away in a big pile. And the cutest part is that on Luke's lap was a pile full of Chuck E Cheese coupons he'd just cut out before falling asleep. The perfect Sunday afternoon for the girls: shopping at Target. The perfect Sunday afternoon for the boys: falling asleep on the couch while watching the Colts game!

3 comments:

tinysprouts.com said...

LOVE IT!

Sara and JC Trombley said...

That is so adorable!

Erin Moore said...

So cute! ...I just saw your comment on my blog, I have 3 bio (they're biracial) and we're praying about adopting from Ethiopia.

When I spoke to AAI the woman I spoke with was rude to me too...which kinda turned me off a little. I wonder if we spoke to the same person? How long did it take to get your referral? She told me 12-18 mo for a 3-4 yo boy - that is much longer than the other agencies are saying...?

Thanks,
Erin