Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is He Seriously Making a Snow Angel?!

It started snowing today! What a great day...I picked the boys up from preschool and they were so excited they immediately started running around the yard, trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues...and Anteneh had an idea...watch the video...
Then when Grace got home we decorated a gingerbread house and drank hot chocolate while Daryn unloaded firewood he'd been cutting all afternoon with his dad and brother. Sounds like it's officially winter!Yes, that is the kitten in the napkin basket...he just crawled in there. And Luke is not growing a real mustache-that's his hot chocolate mustache!

4 comments:

Warner family said...

that's hilarious. i love how they look to see what it did in the grass:)

Erin Moore said...

Snow already!? What part of the country do you live in? We're in Maine and haven't seen snow yet.

Thanks for the message on my blog, it was truly a blessing for me to read and I felt so encouraged knowing that there is someone else out there going through the same thing!

Are you officially "in process" or still in praying and patience mode? I would love to continue the conversation, if you're so inclined to e-mail me:

the5moores at gmail

Do you remember the name of the person who was rude to you, the lady I spoke with, started with an "L". :-) ...why did you decide to use them anyway? I was turned right off after that interaction.

Thanks for your patience with my many questions!

-Erin

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new post Brook! It's always such a blessing seeing your sweet family! I have good news (that I'm not sharing on my blog yet because several family members don't know but you can email me at jokellyne@aol.com). We got our referral of a 5yr old little boy from Ethiopia yesterday! He is so incredibly cute if I do say so myself. :) We cannot wait to go get him!

Debbie said...

Brook this is the cutest!!! I love that he was making a snow angel!!

Are you all adopting again???

Debbie