So, I'm taking a shower the other night and the water goes ICE COLD....I ask Daryn, "Honey, will you check the water heater? Something is wrong with the hot water!"...He comes back in and informs me that the dial on the water heater (you know, the water heater that has the 'warning' picture of the man getting consumed by flames on it) had been turned all the way down. One of my 3 children had messed with it and I had a pretty good idea WHICH ONE IT HAD BEEN!
Let me just say that if I hadn't had to stand there for 10 minutes with soap in my hair waiting for the water to heat up-I would have given Anteneh a piece of my mind:) Well, he was asleep, anyway... Haha...instead, I stood there fuming thinking of what I was going to say in the morning until the water had most of the chill gone-enough that my teeth only chattered for the next 2 hours as my body struggled to regain normal body tempurature...
He fessed up the next morning...he had turned it down when we'd let him walk into the garage alone to get a bike that day. Hence the name from a few blogs ago: "Little STINKER!!!" Anyone want to make some bets on how long it will be before he ends up in the emergency room? I'm scared for the boy...God protect his little wandering hands!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So this is what I have to look forward to in about 2 or 3 years huh? :) Sounds like you have your hands FULL!
Hi..My name is Amy. I just stumbled across your blog from another Ethiopia adoption blog. I just read your entire story! Anteneh is BEAUTIFUL! My husband and I are awaiting our referral for a boy from Ethiopia ANY DAY now! Your story and family are precious! I am interested in TREK....is this your organization?
Post a Comment