
It's 10 days before preschool pictures.
I came home from running errands today and the boys had gotten into the scissors.
It's not because they were unattended.
Daryn was here, and my mom and sister.
15 minutes alone is all it took.
Huge patches out of their hair.
Now Anteneh is bald-I had to shave it all off to make it look right.
Like, really bald-I'm not exaggerating.
Luke looks like he's going into the military.
Ah, the joys of having 2 four year old boys.
It was only a matter of time.



5 comments:
they are so funny! and total cute with the bald heads!
You forgot to mention how proud of themselves they were...like they saved you time and money by performing their own haircuts!
I never noticed how much taller Anteneh is than Luke until I looked at the pictures from the last two posts! Weren't they close to the same height when you brought Anteneh home?
OH I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Heidy cut her OWN hair!!
Debbie
Your family is so beautiful! My husband and I are about to embark on the journey and wonder how was your experience with AAI? Any advice for someone trying to pick an agency?
We'd also like a 3yo boy...
In Christ,
Erin
Post a Comment