
I loved the paper that Grace brought home from school today...I love to read the way she defines herself... here is what her paper says:
The One and Only Grace!
The One and Only Grace!
This is what I look like: I have brown hair. I have green and brown eyes. I am tall
These are people in my family: Luke, Anteneh, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Papa, Eli, Meredith, Rachel, Ethan, Ava, Mathew, Aly, Scott, Camille, Jocelyn, Megan, Levon
These are some things I like to do: I like to play soccer, swim, go to parties, and read
These are some places I like to go: To the movies and to Florida
Here is more about the one and only me! I love animals. I adopted. I have a dog. I am a Christian
To me, this is a really special paper...I am going to love to look back with her at this paper when she is a grown up and see the way she defined herself at 6 years old...I love her last answer. That is her...she is all about animals...and the fact that her brother is adopted is PART of WHO SHE IS...she is a dog owner...and loves Jesus...I love her.



3 comments:
This makes me feel like crying because I love her so much too! What a special, smart, and sensitive girl she is! I'm so glad she is the older cousin Jocelyn has to look up to!
Oh how sweet!!! I LOVE IT!!! She is such a cutie!!
Debbie
How precious! How special that adoption means so much to her that it is ranked up their with animals and Jesus. I love it!
Post a Comment