Tuesday, February 6, 2007

DELAYED AGAIN

Are we EVER going to get there? AAI called today and said that the Ethiopian government is delayed in getting the necessary paperwork through in order to obtain Anteneh's birth certificate so we need to delay travel by 1 week. GGGRRRR....I feel like we are NEVER going to GET THERE! OK, it's only 1 week but we've already gone through this multiple times and it's beginning to feel like it's never going to happen!!! I have to call all the babysitters and see if they can now come 1 week later AND pay to change our plane tickets. GRRR. We were supposed to leave in 4 days! Oh, well...here we go again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ughhh, my mouth dropped when I read this! so sorry to hear of your newest delay!
love you
tracey

Sara and JC Trombley said...

I'm so sorry to hear about another delay. I know the feeling of frustration more than anyone here lately. And I totally understand what you mean about feeling like God keeps trying to teach you patience. He just doesn't give up on some lessons huh? Hang in there Brooke! I'll be praying for your whole family. You'll all be together very soon :)