Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Flight Dates
Now our travel dates are: February 17-26...that's actually 10 full day instead of 8, BUT-they have no flights available to come home any earlier...plus, it will be nice for us to have extra time to visit possible contacts for T.R.E.K. and maybe even do some things we weren't sure we'd have time to do, like meet the awesome woman who has the orphanage my fav book is about...and meet Anteneh's biological mother. I know that there must be a reason that God is doing this. Maybe it will be good to have 2 extra days in Anteneh's country to let him warm up to us before we take him to America..there are a few nice things about it...like, I'll be over my cold I have right now. Hmmm...just trying to be positive. We do have to find more babysitters, though, and be away from our kids for 10 FULL DAYS! AHHH! I don't know if I can make it that long! My max is 3 days and it was SO HARD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment