they are THERE! and in less than 2 hours they meet anteneh!
here is a little of what brooke wrote:
"We are here! We got in last night after many hours on multiple planes and got a good night of rest...we are doing well except I am very short of breath and have a little bit of nervous stomach from excitement and the altitude. We meet Anteneh in less than 2 hours! Our driver said that he knows Anteneh and that he is happy we are coming (we are glad b/c we thought he may be upset to leave his caregivers)...There are other families here at the guest house and one family in particular that is great-a woman picking up her 3 new children and she has already been a great encouragement-her children are calling her 'mother' like they've always been her kids-so cool."
please continue to pray that grace and luke remain healthy during their trip! I will post more as soon as I hear from brooke!
blessings,
tracey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment