How cute are these kids? The boys and I drove Grace to school and walked her to her classroom...

Daryn and I woke up at 6:15am and Grace was already dressed and brushing her teeth-she was SO EXCITED for her first day of school! I have been dreaming of packing her lunch for probably the last month. The first day I was so excited that I tied her little baggies with ribbon and put a very special first day of school note from Mommy and Daddy in there...after school she said, "momma-I loved my note" (tear....)
Grace putting on her backpack...special lunch box from Aunt Tracey-she was the coolest girl in school with THAT lunch box!
I think I'm going to make the self portrait and annual thing before every first day of school...beginning with Kindergarten...this was 1st grade...and below is last year's Kindergarten self portrait! Grace looks SO MUCH OLDER this year...and somehow I look less wrinkly...that's strange! The funniest part of comparing these two pictures is Grace's shirts-Grace picked out a teal horse t for the first day two years in a row-bahaha-I love her.



3 comments:
Hi Brooke! Totally random, but I am now the Youth Director at Riverside Covenant Church and was looking up mission trips and found you guys-I can't believe Grace is so old!!!!! It looks like you guys are doing great and I loved your blog on all the scary ingredients-BRAVO!! Hope you're having an awesome day!!!!
Becky Henson-Wellner:)
Great picture of First day of First grade!!! You all look great!!!
Debbie
Love the lunch box! Glad she is so pumped about school!
Post a Comment