Photo by Grace West:)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Fun
What's wrong with me? Three posts in one day-do I have anything better to do? Actually, the kids and I spent the last few hours making homemade bouncy balls..it was fun-for them. Haha-it was a sticky, gooey mess but they were so excited. I love this picture-look how sweet Luke's little face is. I love having a craft room for the kids. I love that the table is covered in paint splotches, stuck newspaper and glue. I love that I don't care what happens to the floor in there. And I love the posters I got at the homeschool convention(even though I don't homeschool!) That room is literally a dream come true for me. I have always wanted a kids' craft room. Every drawer is labeled with it's kid friendly contents "scissors, glue, craft paper, worksheets, etc..." They spend hours in there sometimes. Bring on the creativity!
Photo by Grace West:)
Photo by Grace West:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOVE IT! can't wait to see it LIVE in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are one hot mama!
Post a Comment