Thursday, February 1, 2007

Did I marry Pa Ingles?


With the patience and skill of Charles Ingles, Daryn has finished the bunk bed for the boys...it looks PERFECT! Luke is taking a nap on the top bunk as I write. What a cool memory for the kids-that their dad built their first bunk bed. (Actually, he built Grace's loft, too). The smell of the wood, the power tools, and the stain reminds me of my own dad working on things when I was Grace's age...I'm sure someday they will remember that smell, too! Daryn teases me b/c I am so keen on smells, but
they do produce powerful memories! Here are some pictures...notice, Luke is going through a stage where he closes his eyes when he smiles...ahh, 2 year olds. Also, Uncle Levon is bringing us the other mattress in a few days so it's not in yet. Luke will actually sleep on the top bunk and Anteneh on bottom. 9 days until we leave! Yahoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking bed!...and couple of guys!